Activities - Zip sky ride and snowshoeing
One of the longest zip lines in japan at 652m with a maximum speed 70km / h!
The Zip skyride is located at the Hikage ski area and is 652m long, with an altitude difference of 122m.
The zip line runs from the top of the hikage ski course down to the landing platform next to the kids park and offers amazing views of the valley below. The seat-type harness is easy to use, anyone can try. Come and experience the thrill of flying over the ski slopes!
|Operating||From the last week of November to the first week of May, for the winter season.|
During the green season the Zip skyride operates while the Nozawa sports park is open.
Please check with the resort for open dates.
|Check in||Nozawaonsen Snow Resort [Hikage Information Center]|
【AM】①9：30 ②10:30 ③11:30
【PM】①13：30 ②14：30 ③15：30
・You can book over the phone or via the internet. Walk-ins are also welcome.
・For group of 10 people or more please book in person or on the phone.
・The last call for checking in is at 3:30pm.
・Please come to information centre to check in half hour before the booking time in order to receive instructions prior to the ride.
・Zip・Skyride may stop operation due to bad weather and maintenance.
|Fare||If you don’t have a lift ticket already:|
[One-time ticket] Adults: 2,000 yen Children: 1,200 yen (* including lift fee)
[2 times or more- same day] Adults: 1,400 yen Children: 800 yen (* including lift fee)
If you already have a lift ticket:
[One-time ticket : Adults: 1,400 yen Children: 800 yen
[2 times or more- same day] Adults: 1,100 yen Children: 600 yen
※Children must be primary school age or higher and weigh between 25kg and 110kg
Reservation terms and conditions
- Reservations will be accepted up until 30minutes before scheduled ride time slots. The first slot starts at 9:30am, and are available every hour until 330pm.
- Each hourly ride time has only a limited number of spots available.
(Maximum 40 people on 2 lane business days, maximum 20 people on 1 lane business day)
- For same-day and group reservations (10 or more), please call or come in person to the reception counter.
- As soon as the reservation is completed we will send you a confirmation email.
If you have not received a confirmation then your reservation is not completed.
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 2 days of applying, please call the reservation centre.
- Before making a reservation, please check the terms and conditions above.
Changes or cancelations must be made by phone or in person, and the following cancellation fees apply:
-The day before: 20% of the ride fee.
-Same day: 50% of the usage fee.
- For same day reservations please make a booking at least 30minutes before ride time.
- Not available to pregnant women, or those under the influence alcohol or drugs. Use is also restricted for those who are in poor physical condition, those who are restricted from exercising by a doctor, or those who cannot support their own body weight.
- Please do not wear or bring any clothing, footwear, accessories, or personal belongings that may fall.
If you do not have a fall prevention device (lanyard etc.), you will not be able to take pictures with your own camera or mobile phone while riding.
- Be sure to follow all staff instructions. If the staff judge there is a safety issue, you may be prevented from riding. We are not responsible for any accidents that occur if instructions are ignored.
- We are not responsible for any theft, loss or damage of personal items at the facility.
- Those under the age of 18 must have their parent or guardian sign the consent form.
Get into nature!
Join us for a walk through the silver forests of the Uenotaira plateau. Learn about the history of the area and local flora and fauna while exploring the beauty of Nozawa’s winter wonderland.
Walk through 200-year-old beech forests, around a frozen lake and enjoy the panoramic view of the Nagano Alps. Your experienced local guide will customize a course to your needs and the day’s conditions to make for the best experience.
|Price||6,000JPY/person (minimum of 2 people required to run tour)|
For snow shoe rental only please see the staff at Soloman station, located in the Nagansaka gondola station.
|1 day rental of snow shoe set||3000yen|