Zip sky ride
The Zip skyride is located at the Hikage sports park area and is 652m long, with an altitude difference of 122m.
The zip line runs from the top of the hikage ski course down to the landing platform next to the kid’s park and offers amazing views of the valley below and the Japanese Alps beyond. The seat-type harness is easy to use, anyone can try. Come and experience the thrill of flying over the summer slopes!
Video service now available!
We can provide a short video clip of your ride on the Zip sky ride. Take it home as a keepsake of your trip to Nozawa.
|Vertical Drop||122m |
(Start 794m above sea level and finishing at 672m)
|Maximum height above ground Maximum height||about 20m.|
|Maximum speed||about 70km|
Business period / Open hours
Open every day from early June to early November for the summer season, from 9am to 430pm.
Please check with the resort for more details.
* The service may be cancelled in the event of heavy rain, strong winds or lightning.
Nozawa Onsen Ski Resort Hikage Information Centre.
|1Ride||2,000 yen||1200 yen|
|Second and subsequent charges|
[The 2nd ride of the day]
|1,400 yen||800 yen|
|Lift ticket discount 1 ride ticket||1,400 yen||800 yen|
|Lift ticket discount,|
from 2 or more times
|1,100 yen||600 yen|
|Group discount 1 ride ticket|
(30 people or more)
|1,800 yen||1,000 yen|
* Children rates apply from primary school age up to middle high school.
* Users must weigh between 25 kg to 110 kg.
* Children must be accompanied by a guardian.
* The price includes the lift fee. Those who have a one-day lift ticket for the summer slopes can purchase at a discount.
* The second and subsequent rides can be purchased at a discounted rate, but depends on availability.
* Advance reservation is recommended.
* For those under 18years old, application forms must be signed by a parent or guardian.
- Not available to pregnant women, or those under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Use is also restricted for those in poor physical condition, those who are restricted from exercising by a doctor, or those who cannot support their own body weight.
- Please do not wear or bring any clothing, footwear, accessories, or personal belongings that may fall.
If you do not have a fall prevention device (lanyard etc.), you will not be able to take pictures with your own camera or mobile phone while riding.
- Be sure to follow all staff instructions. If the staff judge there is a safety issue, you may be prevented from riding.
We are not responsible for any accidents that occur if instructions are ignored.
- We are not responsible for any theft, loss or damage of personal items at the facility.
- Those under the age of 18 must have their parent or guardian sign the consent form.