The Nozawa Onsen Hikage area summer slope is a 500m long synthetic course offering snow-like conditions from Spring though to late Autumn.
It is serviced by a new quad lift and is close to restaurants and the kids park. The kids park also offers a kids only synthetic slop for absolute beginners.
Rentals service and lessons are available.
Total length 40m.
Course width 12m
(Located inside Naski kids park).
Approximately 100 m in length
(Runs alongside the main summer slope).
Mini kicker, flat box, pipe, rainbow box, narrow box
June to November. Open everyday from the beginning of July till the end of August.
Closed Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday in shoulder seasons except public holidays.
9:00 to 16:00
Times and days subject to change: please call the resort for more details.
Lift ticket prices
|1day ticket||3,600 yen||2,100 yen||3,100 yen|
|Half day ticket||2,700 yen||1,600 yen||2,400 yen|
|1 ride ticket||500 yen||300 yen||500 yen|
|Season pass||3 6,000 yen||21,000 yen||31,000 yen|
* Preschool aged kids ski free with a paying adult.
* Senior passes are for over 60 years old.
* Half-day ticket: Morning ticket Open to 13:00. Afternoon ticket 12:00 to close.
*Exclusive hire of the slopes is possible. Please contact for details.
Usage fee: 500 yen per person.
* Usage fee: 500 yen per person.
* Access to magic carpet (skis off for summer).
* Only for absolute beginners.
Available for groups of 30 or more skiing on the same day.
There are powered parking lots available adjacent to the slops. 1600yen per day. Please contact use to reserve a space.
Available to those who hold a disability certificate, and one care giver.
|1day ticket||1,800 yen||1,050 yen|
Slalom training course
Pole training is also possible on the summer slopes.
500yen training fee per user.
Pole training courses require an advanced reservation.
Soloman station rental prices
|Standard ski/ board set||4,500 yen||3,400 yen|
|Standard kids ski/ board set||3,600 yen||2,720 yen|
|Ski/board only||3,600 yen||2,800 yen|
|Kids skis/ board only||2,880 yen||2,240 yen|
|Premium ski/ board set||5,500 yen||4,000 yen|
|Boots only||3,000 yen||2,300 yen|
|Kids boots only||2,400 yen||1,840 yen|
|Adults poles only||1,200 yen||900 yen|
|Kids poles only||960 yen||720 yen|
|Adult helmet only||1,000 yen||750 yen|
|Kids helmet only||500 yen||350 yen|
|Side edge polishing||2,500 yen|
|Side edge polishing & base edge beveling||4,500 yen|
|Summer ski full tune-up||8,000 yen|
|Hot wax for summer||2,000 yen|
Precautions for using the summer slope
There is a risk of injury or damage to equipment when falling due to the rough surface.
Please understand the following precautions.
- When skiing on the summer slopes, frictional heat may cause great damage to skis and snowboards. We recommend using summer slope exclusive skis and snowboards.
- Please give due consideration to the safety of yourself and your surroundings. Control your speed.
Do not sit down or stop on the course.
- We are not responsible for any injuries or damage to tools that occur during sliding.
- It is recommended that you take out insurance in case of an accident, injury, damage to supplies, etc.
- Lift tickets cannot be replaced or refunded.
- Please take any rubbish home with you.
- Service may be canceled in the event of adverse weather.
About clothes and equipment
- Please be sure to wear gloves when skiing.
- It is recommended to wear a helmet, and elbow and knee guards.
Half-sleeve and shorts are not allowed, unless you wear elbow / knee pads.
Knee /elbow pads are free to use but there is limited stock
- The slopes is kept wet so please bring a change of clothes.
- Use of any wax other than summer slope waxes is prohibited. (See below).
- Private tune up areas are only available to training groups and camps by prior appointment. Individual skiers please use the tune up service at Glatt.
- Cars are not allowed near the summer slopes. Please use the designated parking lot.
- Only designated summer waxes are allowed on the slopes; Gallium wax for summer slopes, and Team Rescue Wax -Summer Kiwami.