The Nozawa Onsen Hikage area summer slope is a 500m long synthetic course offering snow-like conditions from Spring to late Autumn for those who can’t wait winter to slide😉👍
It is serviced by a new quad lift and is close to restaurants and the kids park. The kids park also offers a kids only synthetic slop for absolute beginners.
Rental service and lessons are also available on site. For more information, please go to Hikage Information Center or contact us by phone😊
Total length 40m.
Course width 12m
(Located inside Naski kids park).
Approximately 100 m in length
(Runs alongside the main summer slope).
Mini kicker, flat box, pipe, rainbow box, narrow box
Business period / Opening hours
Open everyday from the beginning of July till the end of August.
Closed Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday in low season except for public holidays.
【Opening hours & days】9:00 AM ～16:00PM / 18th of June － 6th of November 🚨Opens daily from July 1st to September 5th
Lift ticket prices
|1 day ticket||3,600 yen||2,100 yen||3,100 yen|
|Half day ticket||2,700 yen||1,600 yen||2,400 yen|
|1 ride ticket||500 yen||300 yen||500 yen|
|Season pass||3 6,000 yen||21,000 yen||31,000 yen|
* Preschool aged kids can ski for free if accompanied by a paying adult.
* Senior passes are for over 60 years old.
* Half-day ticket : Morning ticket until to 1:00 PM. Afternoon ticket 12:00 to closure.
*Exclusive hire of the slopes is possible. Please contact for details.
*Usage fee: 500 yen per person.
* Access to magic carpet (skis off for summer).
* Only for absolute beginners.
Available for groups of 30 or more skiing on the same day.
|1 day ticket||3,250 yen||1,900 yen||2,800 yen|
Available to those who hold a disability certificate and their care giver.
|1 day ticket||1,800 yen||1,050 yen|
Slalom training course
Pole training is also possible on the summer slopes.
500 yen training fee per user.
🚩Pole training courses requires an advanced reservation🚨
Salomon station rental prices
|Standard ski/ board set||4,500 yen||3,400 yen|
|Standard child ski/ board set||3,600 yen||2,720 yen|
|Ski/board only||3,600 yen||2,800 yen|
|Child skis/ board only||2,880 yen||2,240 yen|
|Premium ski/ board set||5,500 yen||4,000 yen|
|Boots only||3,000 yen||2,300 yen|
|Child boots only||2,400 yen||1,840 yen|
|Adult poles only||1,200 yen||900 yen|
|Child poles only||960 yen||720 yen|
|Adult helmet only||1,000 yen||750 yen|
|Child helmet only||500 yen||350 yen|
Tune up – Service shop for the maintenance of your ski/snowboard equipment 🎿
|Side edge polishing||2,500 yen|
|Side edge polishing & base edge beveling||4,500 yen|
|Summer ski full tune-up||8,000 yen|
|Hot wax for summer||2,000 yen|
Precautions for using the summer slope🚨
There is a risk of injury or damage to equipment when falling due to the rough surface.
Please understand the following precautions :
- When skiing on the summer slopes, frictional heat may cause great damage to skis and snowboards. We recommend using summer slope exclusive skis and snowboards.
- Please give due consideration to the safety of yourself and your surroundings. Control your speed.
Do not sit down or stop on the course.
- We are not responsible for any injuries or damage on your equipment as it is, that may occur during sliding.
- It is recommended that you take out insurance in case of an accident, injury, damage to supplies, etc.
- Lift tickets cannot be replaced or refunded.
- Please take any rubbish home with you.
- Service may be canceled due to weather condition.
About clothes and equipment
- Please be sure to wear gloves when skiing.
- It is recommended to wear a helmet, and elbow / knee guards.
Half-sleeve and shorts are not allowed, unless you wear elbow / knee pads.
Knee /elbow pads are free to use but there is limited stock
- The slopes is kept wet so please bring a change of clothes.
- Use of any wax other than summer slope waxes is prohibited. (See below).
- Private tune up areas are only available to training groups and camps by prior appointment. Individual skiers please use the tune up service at Glatt.
- Cars are not allowed near the summer slopes. Please use the designated parking lot.
- Only designated summer waxes are allowed on the slopes; Gallium wax for summer slopes, and Team Rescue Wax -Summer Kiwami.