Zip Sky Ride
One of the longest zip lines in japan !
A huge aerial slide of 652m with an altitude difference of 122m and a maximum approximate 70km/h speed !
An activity where you can fly from the top of the hikage ski course down to the landing platform next to the kids park and experience the magnificent views of the valley below from a bird’s eye perspective.
This thrill and exhilaration cannot be experienced in everyday life !
The special seat-type harness is easy to use, so anyone can try and enjoy it !
Come and experience the joy of flying over the ski slopes like a walk in the air while feeling the sky and nature !
|Operation||From Nov 25th 2023 to May 6th 2024 for the winter season.|
Regular closing : every Thursday except Dec 28th 2023 & May 2nd 2024
During the green season the Zip skyride operates while the Nozawa sports park is open. Please check the Summer page of the resort website.
|Business hours||9:30 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Reservation Reception Hours||Nozawa Onsen Ski Resort [Hikage Information Center]|
【AM】①9:30 ②10:30 ③11:30
【PM】①13:30 ②14:30 ③15:30
※ You can book over the phone or via the internet. Walk-ins are also welcome
※ Reservation possible every one hour
|Fare||Without lift ticket :|
【One-time ticket】Adults: 2 000 ￥ ・Children: 1 500 ￥ (including lift fee)
【2 times or more】Adults: 1 500 ￥ ・Children: 1 200 ￥ (including lift fee)
For lift ticket holders :
【One-time ticket】Adults : 1 500 ￥ ・Children: 1 200￥
【2 times or more】Adults: 1 200 ￥ ・Children: 1 000 ￥
※ Children price is for elementary school students and below. Children under 12 years old need to be accompanied by a guardian.
※ For security reason, users must weigh between 25kg and 110kg
※ The 2 times or more ticket is for use on the same day. Depending on the occupancy of the day, this service may be temporarily unavailable.
※ Please come half an hour before the booking time in order to receive instructions prior to the ride and sign the consent form. (for users under 18 years old, a guardian’s signature is mandatory)
※ Zip Skyride may suddendly stop operating due to bad weather or for maintenance.
Reservation terms and conditions
- Reservations will be accepted up until 30 min before scheduled ride time slots. The first slot starts at 9:30 AM and are available every hour until 3:30 PM
- Each hourly ride time has only a limited number of spots available.
(Maximum 40 people on 2 lane business days, maximum 20 people on a 1 lane business day)
- For same-day and group reservations (10 or more), please call or come in person to the reception counter.
- As soon as the reservation is completed we will send you a confirmation email.
If you have not received a confirmation then your reservation is not completed.
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 2 days of applying, please call the reservation centre.
- Before making a reservation, please check the terms and conditions below.
Changes or cancelations must be made by phone or in person, and the following cancellation fees apply:
-The day before : 20% of the ride fee.
-Same day : 50% of the usage fee.
- For same day reservations please make a booking at least 30 min before ride time.
- Not available to pregnant women, or those under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Use is also restricted for those who are in poor physical condition, those who are restricted from exercising by a doctor, or those who cannot support their own body weight.
- Please do not wear or bring any clothing, footwear, accessories, or personal belongings that may fall.
If you do not have a fall prevention device (lanyard etc.), you will not be able to take pictures with your own camera or mobile phone while riding.
- Be sure to follow all staff instructions. If the staff judges that there is a safety issue, you may be prevented from riding. We are not responsible for any accidents that occur if instructions are ignored.
- We are not responsible for any theft, loss or damage of personal items at the facility.
- Those under the age of 18 must have their parent or guardian sign the consent form.