『IMPORTANT Notice』For customers coming with their pet🐕🦺
Recently, there has been many incidents where customers do not clean after their pet and some pet waste has been found in different areas of the resort like parking lot or ski slopes.
Unfortunately, if this situation continues, we will have to take measures and eventually refuse access to the resort for pets.
In order to keep enjoying a ski resort where you can have fun with your furry friends, EVERY OWNER COOPERATION IS ESSENTIAL !
To do so, please check once again the rules below and, strictly follow basic etiquette such as the disposal of your pet defecation …etc
As some people around you may be allergic or afraid of animals, we kindly ask you to be considerate of them and always keep your furry loved ones on a leash or inside a carrier.
Cleaning after your pet is mandatory no matter where you are located in the resort.
Regarding the use of each facility, please refer to the explanation below.
※During first ride, Spring mountain …etc or when slopes at the bottom of the mountain are not available, riding with your pets is not available. We would like to thank you in advance for your understanding.
About gondola boarding
- Only the Nagasaka Gondola Lift allows pets to board. Please purchase your ticket before borading.
- The pet ticket is not an IC ticket, so please kindly hand it over to the staff at the gondola boarding platform.
- Always put your pet on a leash or in a carrier when riding the gondola.
- Do not put your pet on the seats.
- Please avoid crowds as mush as possible when using the gondola.
※ Please, be aware and careful that the Hikage gondola and all chairlifts within the resort are not accessible to pet.
About skiing/snowboarding together
From the Nagasaka Gondola summit station, Yamabiko, back to the bottom of the mountain at the departure Nagasaka Gondola Station, enjoy a 10km slope’s distance to ski or snowboard with your furry friend !
This is also why, we kindly remind you to stay aware that depending on the breed of your animal and your own physical strengh, it may be difficult to ski/snowboard together all the way back down.
- Please, be sure to use a leash or a carrier while using the slopes (by skiing/snowborading or snowshoeeing).
- Do not let your leash extend too much as it could be dangerous for your pet and other users. You need to be in control of your pet in prevention of any possible danger, accident or collision.
- Please note that resort Patrol are unable to treat or rescue injured pets. Therefore, be careful as to not let the following happen :
- Impossibility to get back down the mountain due to an extreme fatigue from running a too long-distance.
- A collision with another skier/snowboarder resulting in your pet being injured.
- discoloration and cracks in their paws for staying too long in contact with snow or too long effort
- Please ride on the side of each course. Do not go in the middle as it could be dangerous for other users and your pet. Please give priority to other customers on narrow slopes like Rinkan Course to avoid accident.
- Please stay on green slopes where it’s easy for you pet to run with you. Steep course like Schneider can be very stressfull and dangerous for them.
- Do clean after your pet : pick-up your pet’s excrement back home with you and DO NOT dispose them into the resort’s trash can and/or the parking lot trash can please. Regarding pee, we kindly ask you to do it on the side of the course and then cover it in snow afterwards.
We remind you also that all chairlifts are not accessible to pet🚩Therefore, it is not possible to ski/snowboard repeatedly on a short course like Uenotaira for example.
Only a limited number of restaurant allow pets in the resort.
Advanced reservation may be required in some cases, but we do recommend to contact each restaurant or the restaurant you are aiming, directly for further details and inquiry.
※ Please, be also aware that some restaurants will close at the end of the season in March.
- Uenotaira Area
- 『Uenotaira Lodge』TEL : 0269-85-2603 (outside seats only)
- Paradise Area
- 『Panorama House Buna』TEL : 0269-85-3894 (outside seats only)
- 『Popeyes』TEL : 090-6176-5005 (advance booking unavailable)
- Hikage Area
- 『Mitsui Shokudo』TEL : 0269-85-2997
- 『Sun Yamaki』TEL : 0269-85-2800
- 『Snow Base Shichirohei Coffee Hikage shop』TEL : 0269-85-2519
- Nagasaka Area
- 『Café Step』TEL : 0120-640112
- 『New Corazon Gentarou Ya』TEL : 0269-85-2256 (advance inquiry needed)
- Pets cannot ride the Village Shuttle Bus.
- Pets are not allowed inside the Nagasaka Center House but are welcome on the third floor in the outside open space (information desk area)
- If you are uncertain on how to proceed, please ask the staff at the Information Center Desk on the 3rd floor of the Nagaska Center House .